Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hardworking Employees

In my office, the official working hours is from 0830 to 1700. In a normal sunny day, by 1730, almost everyone had left the office.

However, today it is almost 1730 now, still the whole office is here sitting at their workstation. I am not sure are they still doing their work or are the surfing the net.

Why today there are still so many people? Simple.. it is raining so heavily out there, no one can get to their car without getting wet. So, everyone is staying back to wait for the rain to stop.

As for me, its the same. Today I am not heading home after work, I will be going for a badminton game, but the game starts at 1800, so still got some time to just pen down my thoughts or the day.

Anyway, now the rain is slower a bit as compared to earlier, I will be shutting down and leaving in a while.

To all out there, be extra careful on the road especially now it is a raining season, the roads are wet. Have a great evening!!

No comments: