Thursday, December 3, 2009

Going to Perth Australia

This morning was another rainy morning. In fact, until the afternoon, the sky had been cloudy with occasional shower. Anyway, that the weather nowadays.

This morning I left home early for work. My boss came to Malaysia and requested me to pick him up from his hotel. During the drive to the office, we discussed about the trip that I had planned for Australia.

Initially I was planning to fly to Sydney to join some of my colleagues to work on some prospect. However, surprisingly, the air tickets was so expensive, hence, we decided to postpone the trip. Therefore, now there was a requirement for me to work on a prospect in Perth. It is about 3 hours flight away from Malaysia and even the budget airline have daily flights there.

After a few communications with my fellow colleagues there in Perth, finalized a few issues, then I am booking the tickets to Perth. Departing on the 14th December coming back on the 17th December 2009.

I have never been to Perth. This is my very first trip there. My gf had been there and is kinda familiar with the things there. She recommended me some restaurants / food joints that if I have the time I will definitely try.

Lets see how it goes.. anyway, Perth, here I come!!!

No comments: