Perhaps I have posted this previously and it was based on the description of my boss. However, it was confirmed today via an appointment letter where for my new role in this new location, my work title had change to Business Development Manager instead of Project Manager previously.
This is a full time sales position and we carry budgets for the year on our shoulders. This year the number is looking pretty high for me and it is in a new country which I will be relocated to.
I hope I am able to deliver as everyone anticipated. It is not easy to carry such a title as normally such title is only for higher ranking or more senior manager as it is not easy to develop business and that title is Business Development Manger or BDM in short.
Cool eh...
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment