Today will be the last working day for me before the Chinese New Year Holidays.
Just finalized the trip to Sydney and New Zealand earlier today after one week of trying to get in-touch with the boss, as he was beyond reach for the last few days due to meetings and travelling.
Well, if you as me how many days off I will be taking, I can tell you I will be off from tomorrow until Sunday (21st Feb 2010) and on Sunday night, I will be flying to Sydney arriving there on Monday morning. So technically speaking, I will be starting work on the 8th day of the New Year.
This trip to Sydney will be also making visit to Auckland and New Plymouth, New Zealand to meet some of our colleagues there and some site visits before coming back.
Also, in this trip I will be meeting the Human Resource Manager there to discuss about my relocation or secondment to Australia. I am not sure what to expect and I am sure it will be a good offer.
Well, that is all for now, I think I will be meeting up with my gf and her housemate that is back here for CNY holidays in one of the shopping center for lunch, perhaps I might be very late when I arrived there due to the traffic. Keeping my fingers crossed.
To everyone out there, Happy New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai!! May the year of the Tiger brings Health, Wealth, Joy and Prosperity to ALL out there and Happy Holidays!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment