Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Phone

Last Saturday (11th Feb 2010), I bought myself a new phone which I have been eyeing for some time already.

As usual me, for things that is of certain price, I will do all my background checks and read-up all that I can before I am willing to buy it.

This particular phone met all my requirements that I wish a phone could have to date. Firstly, it is in a colour that I kinda like - black. Then, it comes with many other feature e.g. WiFi enable, Bluetooth and the best part is it has a GPS and a Map which I can use it for navigations.

Just before I bought the phone, I had made some enquiry about installing the map on the phone from a reputable map / navigation company where they sell their maps in memory card that can be used on the mobile phone. However, as I bought this phone it comes with the map / navigation function that I need not to pay anything more.

Only after so many days of buying the phone, yesterday I took out the manual and begin to read it. There is one more cool feature that came with the phone which is it had a function that when the phone rings and you want to ringtone to stop without answering the phone, all you need to do is to turn the phone with the screen facing the table and automatically the phone stops ringing without you pressing anything. Cool right??

Overall, I would say this phone manage to meet all my requirements and have all the feature that I needed for a phone. I would say it was a value for money purchase.

No comments: