Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another Great Weekend

Last weekend (6 & 7 Feb 2010) was really a great weekend.

As all usual Saturdays, I woke up about 0630 and at 0700 me and my mom are on the way to the wet market to grab some vegetables and meat to for coming CNY.

On the way back, we drop by a morning stalls to get our self some breakfast and then by 0900, we are again on the go, this time to a hypermarket to buy some can drinks which are on offer. Its only 0900, there were so many people already inside the hypermarket and most of them are there for one reason, which is for the cheap can drinks on a bargain price.

Then, as usual, my weekend date with my gf, but today I did it differently. On my way there to meet her, I drop by a florist to buy 3 stocks of red roses which signifies "I Love You", that is according to the hear say practice.

As I met her, I told her that one of my friend wanted to engrave their wedding band and wanted to see our ring for sample. However, as usual my gf is a very very smart and bright girl, immediately she suspected something is amiss. Then, she know I might be proposing to her.

From the very beginning when we started this relationship, she always wanted "the hill". The Hill she meant here is there is a small hill at the KLCC park. The incident is this, during our very first few dates, once we were having our meal at the KLCC food court, happens it can oversea the park hence, the hill in the park. She immediately says she want to have the proposal done there and all these years, when I ask her about the wedding, she will ask me for "the hill".

Just weeks ago, I told her I will give her better than "the hill". So I took her with her wedding band to KL Tower. We bought the tickets to the observation deck which is 278m above ground. With everything in place, I took the courage to kneel down, presented her with the 3 stock of red roses and the wedding band, I propose to her and she agrees to marry me!!!!

I was on top of the world!! Well, we are 278m above ground anyway. There is it. On the 6th of Feb 2010, I propose to my gf and she is now happy to be my wife. I kept the ticket we bought to accent up the tower as a souvenir piece.

As we decent down, we went for our CNY shopping. Well, actually, I went to do my shopping with her as my fashion consultant. I bought myself a pair of black slack and a new long sleeve shirt. Just this 2 items costed me more than RM300 already. But, I think its value for money.

Then, I finally also bought the phone that I have been eyeing for a long while. Good thing is that the price happens to have came down compare to when it first launch. As we went to the shop, the sales person was really helpful. He started to explain the features of the phone to us and it was a good bargain. It comes with WiFi, a navigation map plus all other features which I am looking for in a phone.

Without much of hesitation I sign up for the 9 months interest free installment plan with the credit card company for the phone and we started to fiddle with the phone as soon as we left the shop. Me and my gf went to a coffee shop where they provide free WiFi service and started to 'check out' the phone. It was good.

Well, perhaps I had talked too much of other happening, this posting is suppose to tell the world that my gf have finally agrees to become my wife. After almost 10 years together as bf and gf, she finally agrees to become my wife. Dear, thanks for your trust all these while, I hope we will be happy ever after like in fairy tales.

I am still very very happy with the proposal and we both very proudly announced to our parents which is also very happy for us.

No comments: