This morning we went to the Palmerston North airport to meet a colleague which flew in from Nelson. Then we drove for about 30 mins to meet up with a customer.
The meeting was good. We manage to get across the message we want to present and got a good positive feedback from them.
The evening, me and my colleague flew back from Palmerston North to Christchurch. I have to come back to Christchurch because my plane was book Sydney - Christchurch return. My colleague came into Christchurch because his house and family is here.
I check into the same motel as I stayed on Monday. The owner of this motel was helpful. He suggested me to get some Italian food delivery. I took the menu and ordered Chicken & Cream Pasta. Also in the order I included a green vegetable salad with cheese and balsamic vinegar dressing. The delivery came on time, 30 minutes on the dot.
The food was also good. No complaints.
Tonight happens to the opening ceremony of the FIFA 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Initially I wanted to catch an early rest, but then perhaps due to the coffee that I had taken during dinner, it kept me awake all night long. I also manage to stay awake until 5am when the cab came to my hotel to take me to the airport to catch the 7am flight to Sydney.
By staying awake, I manage to see the first goal for the world cup which is scored by the host nation - South Africa. By the way, it was South Africa vs. Mexico. However, Mexico manage equalize.
At 5am, the cab came and took me to the airport. I am flying to Australia to begin my Australia tour this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment