The flight initially was suppose to leave Christchurch at about 1730hrs, but was delayed until 1815 and we were place on another flight instead.
The weather in Christchurch is really cold and it was raining the whole time we were at site. I think the temperature in the middle of the afternoon was about 4 degrees C and it was raining quite heavily.
Took a flight from Christchurch to Wellington (Capital of New Zealand) and then from Wellington to New Plymouth. The journey started at about 1815hrs and due to delays, landed only at about 2100 hrs in New Plymouth.
Again, my colleague rented a car and drove our way from the airport to the hotel. Tomorrow will be another travelling day with 2 customers on the list to cover before leaving for Auckland (transit) and then finally to Hamilton.
Its about 12am already, I better go hit the bed and get some rest. Stay tune for more updates later when I get to connect to the net.
No comments:
Post a Comment