For the last few days, it had been raining almost every afternoon. Yesterdays rain was typically heavy with very strong wind.
When I went home I notice some of the roof of a tea stall had been blown out of its footings. Then, I even heard from my badminton friends that the Subang Skypark Billboard had also bow to the ground.
The climate had changed / shifted a bit from what I had noticed. Normally during the 9th month, the beginning of the Ninth Emperor Festival, the rain will start. However, this year, the rain only came after the 9th day.
Is this due to global warming causing all the climate to offset? Is it due to the El-Nino effect? Or are there other factors that causing this change?
When put into a forum, I am sure there will be tonnes of theories from various experts about this weather pattern shift. But, one this for sure, the low lying area will have the worse effect. Places in the East Coast have started flooding.
When it rains in the afternoon, from my office window, I can see a very wide and deep monsoon drain water start to build up to a mini river within minutes. That proves the forces of nature that nothing can contain it when it leashes its fury.
The roads are wet during this time with patches of water everywhere. So all of you out there, drive carefully. Have a wonderful journey...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment