Last Saturday was really an enjoyable day for me. It is unlike my routine Saturdays. Last Saturday, we broke our daily routine by doing shopping all afternoon and still manage to grab a good seat to catch an evening show of the "Harry Porter and the Half-Blood Prince".
It gave me the feeling as though we had started dating again. It had been long since we last watch any movies in the cinema. I nearly forgot how the cinema looks like. The movie was nice and its long. Almost 2.5 hours.
It was also our lucky day that day. After we decided to watch that movie at 1800, we were lining up at the queue. Then, out of curiosity, I just told my gf to wait in the line while I go and check out on the booking section if the person there will allow me to buy the tickets at it left only 15 minutes before the movie starts. Just trying my luck out, however, I got lucky, the counter guy was kind enough to sell me the tickets without queuing up.
Then, in the cinema, as usual there were so many advertisement, happens that one of the advertisement by bank advertising about using their credit card to buy movies ticket and no queuing required, happens that the cinema number shown on the advertisement was also cinema 5, same cinema as we were in for the movie. So I told my gf, the guy in the advertisement was me.
The day was perfect. My gf manage to get what she was looking for, we watched a movie where we both wanted to watch, timing for all the event was perfect.
Great Saturday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment