For this week, all the days after work is fully booked. Why I say that? Well, started from Monday, my futsal friends called, we played from 7.30pm to 9pm.
Then, on Tuesday, I joined my friend for a badminton game from 8pm to 10pm. Yesterday, which is Wednesday, normally it is futsal day, but yesterday I did not go for the futsal. Instead, I went to meet up with my friends for dinner as one of my friend is leaving back to the US and no one knows when will he be back here again.
Tonight, which is Thursday night, normally I am quite free. However, tonight I will be meeting my ex-housemate when I was in the UK. He is now working in our neighbouring country and he is back for a holiday and happens that he stays very near to my house. We will be catching up for the events that went by this year. Last met him is sometime before Chinese New Year early this year. In fact, we have a custom whereby normally one day before the Chinese New Year Eve, we, i.e. myself, this housemate and there is one more guy, the three of us will meet for a cuppa tea or meal.
Then, as usual, tomorrow night, I will be having dinner date with my lovely gf.
So you see, Normally I don't have so many activities at weekdays night. For me a typical weekdays night, except on Wednesday and sometimes Thursday I will play some sports, and Friday dinner. Monday and Tuesday typically I am free and lazying around at home after work. So happens that this week, all the weekdays night is occupied with activities.
Well, time to punch my card and call it a day in the office too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment