I have been a naughty boy today. Since my dad pass away, I have been staying with my mom and we got along well. I knew deep down inside her, she still misses my dad and she had been putting up a strong image not to let us worry about her.
She kept herself busy all day at home with keeping the house spotless. She will change the bed sheet ever so frequently and almost like every night I have been sleeping in a different bed. She mops the floor and wipe all the furnitures to ensure not even a single peck of dust is on it.
Now this is where the problem starts. I am kinda a laggard in this. I don't organise my documents and things well. I will leave things where I touch it until the next time I need it again. However, with my mom's cleaning routine, at times, I find my things went "missing" when I needed it.
This is the incident this morning. She help me clean my table and I didn't know where she had placed my MP4 player. I will not look for it normally, but when I saw the headsets this morning, made me realize that the MP4 is not at the place I use to put it already. So, me being a hot tempered person, I started to grumble at my mom for cleaning and disturbing my table.
I can clearly see she was upset with my grumble. Eventually, I found the things I was looking for but, I had clearly made my mom upset. I wanted to say sorry to her, but, I don't have the "face" to say it out as at home we never apologise to each other before.
So to patch up, I went to pack one some curry kuey tiaw for her to indicate to her that I am sorry for what I did. I am not sure if she have forgiven me or not, but hopefully she has. I just want to say "I am sorry mom. I regreted what I did this morning to make you upset. I promise I will not repeat it again ever. I hope you will forgive me". I hope I can make up for my mistake.
So to all the sons / daughters out there, please think before you say. I did the mistake for saying before thinking and I had made my mom upset which I didn't intend to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment