When I was in India, for the whole week I did not have the chance to grab hold of any newspaper and hence was not being up to date with the latest. However, when I came back, at the first glance of the local newspaper at home, I was surprise to see that several schools have been closed due to the outbreak.
Similar situation can also happen at work especially if you are working in a company that people spend more days sleeping in hotels more then their home. With almost all offices now with air conditioner system, all you need is just one person who had been infected while travelling oversea to come to work and the next thing you know it, your whole office will get a 7 days unrecorded leave and everyone will need to go for blood test.
So to all out there, don't be a 'kiasu'. Work or school will not run away or disappear. If you are feeling unwell, please take time to rest and stay at home and if you have any fever / flu, do visit the doctor and stay away from human contact as much as possible. Don't spread the virus.
Let us all work together and 'fight' this bug.... I hope the next time I write about this A(H1N1) is a post-pandemic phase already.
No comments:
Post a Comment