This coming Friday is the 1st of May - Labour Day, yet another public holiday and another long weekend.
I remembered last year's Labour Day holiday, I had spend a few days in Cameron Highlands with my gf. It was really an enjoyable trip at the top of the mountain. However, this year, we didn't plan for any holiday trips as we are leaving for India in June to attend a friend's wedding.
I will start my leave on the eve of Labour Day itself, i.e. tomorrow (30th of April). Tomorrow's activity is full. The day should start with me sending my mom to the bank to get her monthly retirement salary, then me myself goes to the bank to sign up for my new account, followed by a trip to send my car to the mechanic for the periodic maintenance and hopefully have enough time to spare to have dinner with my beloved gf.
Then perhaps on the 1st of May, there will be nothing much, possibly we will go catch a movie - "X-Men Origins- Wolverine" as I had make a phone reservation for the movie. Hopefully we will enjoy a good movie and after that some nice dinner.
Well, too all my readers out there, have a wonderful weekend break ahead....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment