Sunday, April 26, 2009

Flu bugs

Lately, perhaps due to the weather pattern, I notice a lot of people around me having flu symptoms. I think if you were to just notice a glance at your office, you can find a handful of people is either sneezing, having running nose or coughing.

At times, I don't really understand those people. If you are having flu-ish symptoms, why don't they just stay back at home and get some much needed rest instead of coming to the office and spread the virus to everybody?

Most of the offices now have a central air-conditioner unit. Therefore, with just one person sitting at one corner of the office sneezing out the flu virus, the bugs can easily travel to circulate the whole building and before you know it, the other innocent person on the different floor would have caught the flu already and this goes on and on.

With the latest flu bugs in Mexico, I think its best to take lots of vitamin C and have good rest to build up our own immune system to ensure we are able to fight this virus from circulating around the world.

Stay healthy people...

No comments: