Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fridays

Time do travel fast especially when you attend any training sessions which last for days. This is even more true when you are learning new things in the training.

For the last 3 days of the week, I have attended the First Aid / CPR & Fire Fighting Training, and today its already Friday.

I like Fridays. Reason is because tomorrow is the weekend and I don't need to wake up early to come to work for 2 days. Over the weekend, I can bring my lovely gf for a date, have some exercise i.e. swimming, and catch up on my sleep and spend some time with my mom at home either helping her preparing lunch on Sunday or go to the market together to stock up our fridge for the coming week. Occasionally, on weekends, I became a tuition master teaching a young Form 3 student science and maths. This boy I mean used to be my neighbour and my parents babysit him when he was about 2 years old and spend lots of time in my house at the time. Even as he now 15 years old, he is still very close to us and spends his weekends and holidays at my house.

My date starts early on the eve of the weekend itself. Normally on Friday evening, I will spend time after work having dinner with my gf and catch up the week's happening. I really look forward for this time.

So for all of you out there, enjoy the Friday and weekends....

1 comment:

Vinegar said...

Thank you for taking the time out to meet. We have not have a dinner on Friday for quite some time.