Whenever I see a cloudy morning sky, it always reminds me of the weather in the UK. Not that UK do not have sunny days, maybe because when I first arrived there it is autumn and the weather most of the time is cloudy. Not many days you can see the sunshine.
I still can remember all of us walking to the university every morning with 'smoke' coming out from our mouth. As we all stayed within the university area, we can see a lot of people of all nationalities making their way for the morning lecture.
The cloudy morning also provide an ideal condition to continue sleeping... but what to do?? It is a weekday today and have to wake up and work. Thought of working from home today but not able to do it as there were some meeting to catch up in the office.
Well, hope the weekend weather is also as ideal for "extended" sleep as today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment