Thursday, April 8, 2010

2 working weeks abroad

This Sunday (11th April 2010) I will be travelling to Sydney for 2 consecutive week.

The travel is extensive. Below is the plan:

11th April 2010 - 15th April 2010
KL - I will be in Sydney from the 12th April until the 15th of April.

16th April 2010 - 19th April 2010
Sydney - Auckland

19th April 2010 - 20th April 2010
Auckland - Sydney

20th April - 22nd April 2010
Sydney - Brisbane

22nd April 2010
Brisbane - Sydney

23rd April 2010
Sydney - KL

Looking at the schedule myself, I pity the secretary that does the bookings for me. However, she did a great job and got all the details sorted out well.

Don't think I will have time to update this blog for the next 2 weeks or so, hence, will only come back and log my 2 weeks outing when I get back to my office later.

Tune in for more in 2 weeks or so time.. I will try to do simple updates whenever I have time in ANZ...

No comments: