As my previous posting, I mentioned that I went to Langkawi for a working trip. The hotel we stayed had pass by the hotel me and my gf stayed once.
It was one of our first trip together being a couple. Or more precisely it is one of our first trip taking a plane to the destination. I remembered that time she came back for holidays from her studies and we went to Langkawi for 3 days 2 nights.
As I passes thru the hotel we stayed, I can still remember the time we spend together. The beach the hotel have that is so nice and clean, the swimming pool. The nearby stalls for tasty food we had.
We went there in the year 2005 if my memory serves me right. So fast it was like 4 years ago already. Since then, we had been to lots of places together, Cameron Highland, Frazer's Hill, India, UK, Kuching just to name a few.
I am looking forward for more places to travel with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment