Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Meeting day

Today is kinda interesting. Spend the whole day meeting, one meeting after another. Good thing that I came in the office early this morning, there was a meeting at 0900. The meeting was done by 1230 and after coming back from lunch, at 1430, there is another meeting again. This one is rather short, it finishes at 1545.

Then, at 1550, a contractor came and meet me to discuss some issues and also I had requested him to give me a quotation for a potential customer which we are bidding now.

Just manage to come up and sit down in my office to do some work. Just winding through for the day and only realize that there were so many meetings for today.

One question remains in my mind.... Is all the meeting the whole day fruitful? Is it going to contribute to the company growth in the coming months? Well, only time will tell.

1 comment:

Vinegar said...

Well, me too have my whole week planned for only meetings. Sigh, ended up two days meeting (with various different people for various issues) are all just listening people pushing their responsibilities away, and wants me to make a decision.
I wonder how should I slap everyone onto their face, and tell them to grow up and do their job properly.
I hope the meetings for the remaining two days of the week will be better.