Monday, January 7, 2013

Aunt Sui Fong

On 3rd of Jan (Thursday) one of my Aunt passed away unexpectedly. She is Aunt Sui Fong. She was 57. She have been very kind to us. I still remember when I was still in school, there was a year we (me and Jeremy) went to stay with my cousins (Kim Ho and Kwong Weng) in Kepong, Aunt have taken some leave and took us around KL for shopping and treated us well. For the very first time I have tasted pizza was also a treat from her. During those years also, she will always buy us birthday present every year. 

Then for my wedding, she have help me tie nice ribbons on the sweets bottle which we have gave to all our guest which came for the dinner.

She will visit us every year at least once on the first day of Chinese New Year without fail and when she comes over, she likes fish maw cooked in vinegar which my mom prepare. 

Her demise came as a shock to all of us. I got a missed call SMS at about 615am on the 4th of Jan when I switched on my phone and the second SMS that came is was from my Uncle informing us of her passing. I immediately informed my mom and my wife and both of then were also shocked to hear that news.

Her wake was placed at Nirvana Memorial Hall for prayers and on the 6th of Jan, she was cremated and laid to rest at Semenyih Memorial Park. Soon, her parents and Uncle Charlie will join her in her new resting place as arrangements have been made.

Dear Aunty, you will always be missed and remembered. Sincere thank you for your kindness and treating us so well over the years. Thank you again and may you rest in peace for eternity!!

No comments: