I don't know how some people can work in cubicles.
I have my own office room and outside my room sits a few secretaries from various departments, when they talk over the phone, I can practically hear every single word they say.
Our office practices open door policy, i.e. when you are doing your normal routine office work, you will keep your door open, unfortunately, when the secretaries talk, most of the time I have to close my door.
I don't want to be rude or cold, but at times, the noise is very irritating... the giggles, the shouting etc etc. I just can't imagine how the people can work on cubicles. Won't the noise irritate them?
Worse is when the secretaries chit-chat across the cubicles and also walk to other cubicles to gossip. I suggest that the office equipment manufacturer comes out with a sound proof sphere to encapsulate the noise maker to make the office a better place to work..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, my office has the same practice, and I am the one that sits in the so called cubical, where there isn't a wall. It is annoying when you are trying to concentrate, while others are talking left right centre. But I guess I am getting used to it now.
Well vinegar, I guess we all need to learn 'close' our ears.. Anyway, have a wonderful and fruitful day ahead. Thanks.
Post a Comment